Stay Hydrated This Summer With Fruit-Infused Water!
Sometimes it can be hard to remember to hydrate, and sometimes our palate craves something a little more flavorful than plain water. With summer approaching, the hot weather calls for constant refreshment, and this fruit-infused water adds even more nutrients in every sip! The best part of fruit infused water is that it's so customizable- use whatever fruits, vegetables, and herbs that you like to make your own custom blend! Here are some of our favorite fruits that have some of the best benefits for your beauty:
- Watermelon: Over 90% water, watermelon adds to the hydration benefits of your H2o. It also includes Vitamins A & C and antioxidants.
- Cucumber: Chock full of Vitamins like B5, C, and K, cucumber is nutritious and also anti-inflammatory.
- Mint: Aids in digestion & is anti-microbial.
- Orange: A great source of Vitamin C, B1, A, calcium, copper, and potassium.
- Lemon: High Vitamin C, antioxidants, and also has antibiotic effects.
- Lime:High Vitamin C, antioxidants, and also has antibiotic effects.
- Strawberry: includes Vitamin B6 & C and Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Grapefruit: Includes Vitamin A, C, and lycopene.